It is already time for us to begin preparations for our favourite event of the year - EIT Alumni CONNECT!
Today we open applications to all members of the EIT Alumni Community who would like to take a leading role in organising EIT Alumni CONNECT 2019!
As usual this event will be organised by the community, for the community, so we are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic alumni to help with the facilitation and organisation of EIT Alumni CONNECT 2019!
Based on the feedback from last year we have decided to host the event once again at the Brody Studios, an entirely unique venue, located in the heart of Budapest.
Other than that? The event is completely in your hands.
This is your opportunity to take the reins of our community, design a memorable event, and steer the future of the EIT Alumni!
We are looking for:
- Moderators for EIT Alumni CONNECT 2019
- A working group for the organisation of EIT Alumni CONNECT 2019
** Deadline for Applications is 1 May 2019 **
What's in it for you?
- The chance to meet and work with a cross-community working group
- The opportunity to shape the event and directly contribute to the future of our community
- Free travel to and from Budapest for the event and kick off meeting
- A certificate recognising your involvement in the leadership team.
- An unforgettable experience!
For those of you who took part in EIT CONNECT 2018, we're sure you will remember what a great opportunity this is to network with alumni outside of your sector. For those who couldn't make it, check out our photo album from last year!