5th February 2019 - Comments Off on Team up with the Marie Curie Alumni Association
In the coming months MCAA are organising two meetings entitled "Researchers meet Innovators", taking place in Kiev, and Berlin.
They have reached out to us to look for inspiring innovators to take part in these meetings as speakers, workshop leaders and coaches.
The dates are as follows:
- Kiev: 19-20 April
- Berlin: 11-12 July
The format of these events will consist of one afternoon with keynote presentations and panel discussions about innovation and career perspectives in corporate and start-up environments, followed by a day of workshops on different topics (like design thinking, lean startups, UX testing, tech screening, etc.)
If you would like to join these events, and would like to actively contribute as a speaker, workshop leader, or coach, please apply below.
They are currently looking for the following roles:
- a researcher who has founded a company (in any industrial sector)
- a researcher who collaborates with a company/start-up in an advisory capacity
- someone who works in innovation for a major company
- a coach to lead a workshop on any of the following topics:
- Business Model Canvas
- Circular Economy Business Model Canvas
- not-for-profit Business Model Canvas
- Value Proposition Canvas
- Design thinking
- Lean approach
- UX Testing
- Rapid Prototyping
- Design Sprints
- Preparing a pitch
- Mediation with Investors
If you are interested in taking part in any of these opportunities, please let us know which role you would like to take below.
Published by: Robin