30th November 2020 - Comments Off on Apply for Bridge – The McKinsey Mentorship Programme for Women@EIT
The joint initiative by Women@EIT and McKinsey Digital recognises and supports women with a background in technology.
McKinsey have created and sponsored many programmes to create a diverse and inclusive environment and are excited to launch Bridge – The McKinsey Mentorship Programme for Women@EIT, a joint initiative by Women@EIT, the women’s network of the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT) and McKinsey Digital.
Along a six-month journey, a McKinsey consultant will mentor you and share advice regarding your academic or professional advancement. You will have the chance to learn more about McKinsey Digital and the work they do at the crossroads of business and technology. In addition, you will hear from the consultants about how they foster a diverse and inclusive workplace and how McKinsey helps their people thrive. And should you be interested in applying for one of the roles, your mentor will help you prepare for your interview and answer any questions you may have regarding the recruitment process.
You should apply if you:
- Self-identify as a woman AND
- Are currently enrolled in one of the EIT-labeled educational programmes at a master’s or PhD level focusing on digital technologies OR
- Have successfully completed your education at EIT and are a professional (up to three
years of experience) with expertise in digital technologies.
How to apply?
To be considered for Bridge – The McKinsey Mentorship Programme for Women@EIT, please submit the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18 December 2020.
- Your CV in English, which should include details of your education and grades, work
experience, and extracurricular activities and achievements.
- A short motivation letter (maximum 250 words) explaining your expectations for the mentorship. What are your goals? How can a McKinsey mentor help you reach your goals?
Find out more here.
Published by: Lisa