25 August 2020 - Comments Off on Apply for the Digital Top 50 Awards until 30 August!
Since 2016, the Digital Top 50 Awards (DT50) have recognized Europe’s top entrepreneurial talent, endorsing the continent’s thriving tech scene.
Google, McKinsey, Freshfields, 468 Capital and Hering Schuppener have joined forces to organize this year’s Digital Top 50 Awards to reward and celebrate the bold and trailblazing work of tomorrow’s top entrepreneurs across Europe.
Winning DT50 added to our credibility, contributed to a tenfold sales increase and helped us stipulate our position as a sustainability and carbon management tech leader in Europe. We are still bearing the fruits of this success and are really grateful for the opportunity!
Lubomila Jordanova, Founder and CEO of PlanA.Earth, DT50 Sustainability Start-up winner 2019
The Awards cover the full spectrum of the business and technology landscape. Startups from all over Europe (EU, EFTA and UK) can apply for one of the four categories:
- Best Technology (Software, AI, Automation, IoT, Analytics);
- Best Enterprise Business Model Innovation (SAAS, Marketplaces, Open Source);
- Best Consumer Business Model Innovation (Marketplaces, D2C- Brands, Ecommerce, Services, Software);
- Tech for Good (Double Bottom Line: solve social and/or environmental problems).
Applications are evaluated by DT50’s Executive Jury, a hand-picked panel of experts, veterans in venture building and growth mentoring. The jurors will choose the winners in their respective categories.
50 applicants will be selected as this year’s Top 50 cohort and publicly announced in September. They will be invited to join the Bits & Pretzels Networking week from 27 September to 2 October 2020 where the winners will be announced.
The DT50 award helped with our business development and sales teams especially as we are working with rising and emerging technology. After we won DT50 back in 2016, it helped give us an objective validation from third-party sources which directly boosted our product’s sales, leads and brand recognition. DT50 has also been a great way to show appreciation – and I was surprised how excited our employees were about winning.This didn't just go for individual executives and contributors at Everledger – winning awards is a tremendous morale builder for teams and should not be underestimated as a great motivator for all staff.
Leanne Kemp, CEO of Everledger, DT50 winner 2016
- A brand boost – previous winners tell us that being recognised as one of the hottest European tech companies adds to their credibility and further growth. We are also promoting out winners and Top50 candidates through social media and press outreach.
- An opportunity to network - all of the Top50 will be invited to join this years Bits & Pretzels virtual networking event, giving you the opportunity to make the most of the networking options such as: Startup pitch, Table Captains, Founders Roulette, access to all other attendees, etc.. In addition, you can of course leverage the networks of all the partners.
- A prize package that you cannot buy - all winners receive as part of their package Tailored workshops and consulting packages, this includes:
- Two weeks of consulting from McKinsey on topic of your choice (e.g. market entry, growth strategy, sales channel development);
- Workshop on relevant legal topics (data protection, privacy, IP law) by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer;
- Review of pitch deck, coaching on fundraising strategy, go to market, growth and internationalisation from 468 Capital;
- Coaching on Communication strategy (how to address relevant audiences and grow brand recognition) by Hering Schuppener.
Published by: Lisa