20 October 2020 - Comments Off on Calling European and Israeli start-ups to supercharge your global market expansion
EIT Hub Israel is launching its first start-up programme – Calling2Scale, a 4-week virtual bootcamp and start-up competition.
The programme is offering globalisation support, practical tools, and an international network to 12 highly motivated and disruptive European and Israeli start-ups.
🚀What to expect on your global journey?
A for week virtual bootcamp and start-up competition offering globalisation support, practical tools, and an international network to 12 highly motivated and disruptive Israeli and European start-ups. The programme strategically and effectively prepare and enhances a company’s ability to penetrate and scale into new global markets by leveraging its network of partners and international experts.
The programme operates in three tracks – Health, Climate, and Smart Cities. The bootcamp takes place in November-December 2020.
- Fully funded bootcamp with hands-on supports and tailored workshops to meet your needs.
- Strategic partners and speakers from leading innovation ecosystems - including Israel, Silicon Valley, and Europe.
- Weekly 1:1 session to support your growth and progress
- Direct access to a pool of top tier experts and mentors from various fields based on your specific needs (business, communication, leadership, technology, marketing, and more).
- The three winners of the start-up competition, one from each track, will compete in the prestigious “Get in the Ring” global start-up competition.
(Submission deadline: 5 November 2020, 23:59)
Published by: Lisa