EU Industry Days is Europe's flagship annual event on industry.
It serves as the main platform to discuss industrial challenges and co-develop opportunities and policy responses in an inclusive dialogue with a wide range of partners.
It also helps to ensure that our policy at European, national, regional and local levels works together to enable European industry to deliver jobs, growth, and innovation in Europe.
The next edition will take place in the week of 23-26 February 2021. It happens in a very special moment, when our industry is embarking upon green and digital transformation, opening up new opportunities for EU businesses and citizens.
IPR Helpdesk @ EU Industry Days
Good management of Intellectual Property (IP) can be at the heart of commercial success for SMEs operating at the EU level as well as internationally. The International IP SME Helpdesks, as well as the European IP Helpdesk, provide expert advice to EU SMEs, SMEs from COSME associated countries, EU multipliers, participants and candidates to EU-funded projects and EU innovation stakeholders.
The session will explain how the IP Helpdesks can help manage, disseminate and valorise technologies and other IP rights and assets at the EU level. Using successful examples of Helpdesk users, it will also showcased how IP Helpdesks contribute to the internationalisation of EU SMEs by ensuring they protect and enforce their IP in countries such as China, South-East Asia, India or Latin America.
Want to know more?
Join the IPR Helpdesk session at the EU Industry Days on 25 January 2021, 12:30 - 13:45.
- Jim Stoopman, Project Manager, China IP Helpdesk
- Claire Fritz, EU HD Project Manager;
- Leo Montesse, EU IP Business Advisor;
- Harrie Temmink, Deputy Head of Unit DG GROW F3 'Intellectual Property';
- Nicoletta Favaretto, LA HD Project Manager;
- Hana Onderkova, India IP Busniess Advisor;
- Benoit Tardy, SEA IP Business Advisor;
- Mathias Zubimendi, China IP Business Advisor;
- Cesar Elvira, LA IP Business Advisor
Published by: Lisa