29 September 2021 - Comments Off on High-growth Technology Business Forum 2021
The upcoming series of HTB Forums are taking place! They will present and elaborate on insightful live case studies of intellectual property (IP) strategies adopted by innovative enterprises, with a focus on SMEs and start-ups. In each of the forums, a global expert panel will guide the audience through the success story presented, take an in-depth look into how intellectual assets support the business case, and provide takeaways for practical implementation.
The series of one-hour online events have been created to meet the needs of business decision-makers, venture capital investors, and IP professionals, in SMEs in particular. The forums will be held in a lively presentation-and-discussion format, followed by an optional 30-minute Q&A session.
The forums will take place online on the following dates:
• Licensing: 30 September, 08.00-09.30 (CEST)
– Case study: Unilab Inc. (Philippines)
– Industry: Pharma
– Panel chaired by Sonja London (Head of Consumer Electronics Licensing Program, Nokia)
• Growth-financing: 28 October, 08.00-09.30 (CEST)
– Case study: Plasmapp Co. (South Korea)
– Industry: Medical electronics
– Panel chaired by Willem Bulthuis (Founder and CEO, Corporate Ventures Advisory)
• Build-to-sell: 18 November, 17.00-18.30 (CET)
– Case study: Paul Atherton, serial technology entrepreneur (UK)
– Panel chaired by Juergen Graner (Founder and CEO, Globalator)
For more information, programme details, and registration visit epo.org/business-forum.
Published by: diana