1 March 2021 - Comments Off on Start-up Opportunity Alert: Calling2Scale Global Bootcamp
Calling all Health, Waste Management and Renewable Energy start-ups with a proven product to apply to an 8-weeks globalisation bootcamp supporting market penetration.
Calling2Scale is a boost programme offering globalization support, practical tools, and an international network to highly disruptive European and Israeli start-ups.
The programme strategically and effectively prepares and enhances a company's ability to penetrate ad scale into new global markets by leveraging its network of partners and international experts.
360° Tailored-Made Start-up Support:
- Fully funded 8-week bootcamp with hands-on support and tailored group workshops.
- Industry led tracks that offer expert support, access to business units, challenges, data and beta sites.
- Top speakers from leading innovation ecosystems, such as Silicon Valley, Europe, and Israel.
- Weekly 1:1 meetings with our Growth Team to meet individual needs to ensure effective progress.
- Domain Deep Dive sessions for bootcamp tracks providing an in-depth overview of specific markets.
- Access top tier global experts and mentors from various fields: business, leadership, marketing, regulation, etc.
- Matchmaking with industries and potential clients.
- One of a kind EU-IL peer learning.
The 2021 bootcamp was co-designed with Israel’s leading accelerator 8200 Impactand is fully supported by our ecosystem leaders: Start-up Nation Central, PlaneTech Community, HealthIL and Naschitz Brandes Amir Co.
The 2021 bootcamp operates in 3 tracks in full involvement of leading industry partners:
♻️ Waste Management & Recycling Track – Led by Greennet
⚡ Renewable Energy Track – Led by Doral Group
**Application is now OPEN**
Dates: Calling2Scale bootcamp will take place between 21 April – 9 June 2021 [Online]
Group Sessions: Every Wednesday between 14:00-16:00 CET
Demo Day: June 2021
Published by: Lisa