28 April 2020 - Comments Off on Webinar training on AI & IP by EU IP Helpdesk with EIT [May 13, 2020]
Attend this 2nd webinar training provided by our partner European IPR Helpdesk, that will give you an overview of IP applied to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Date: May 13, from 10:30 to 11:45 am (CEST)
Duration: 60 minutes (presentation) + 15 minutes (Q&As)
Level of Expertise: Intermediate/Advanced.
Prerequisites: General knowledge of intellectual property
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What do we understand by intellectual property in artificial intelligence?
- What rights are there in data used by machine learning in AI?
- How is data protected by database rights?
- How to obtain the rights to use data in creating innovation in AI?
- Is it possible to patent inventions in AI?
- What impact will new advice from European and US Patent Offices have on the approach to examining patent applications?
- Who owns inventions made with data supplied from other sources?
- How can innovations in artificial intelligence be sold or licensed for use?
Published by: Lisa